The Penn State New Kensington Biomedical Engineering Technology Club comprises students who have an interest and/or career goal in the biomedical engineering technology and related fields.
The purpose of this group is to:
- provide a means of educational experiences in the biomedical engineering technology and related fields.
- provide a means for educational experiences not available within the classroom.
- provide a means for students to gain information about their careers throughout outside speakers and presentations.
- tour various medical facilities and manufacturers that are relevant and related to the field.
- provide a means of observing current and future technologies and networking with members of the field by attending professional seminars and conferences.
This club was formed in 1996 to assist students in organizing educational and professional development activities outside the classroom.
For more information on the BET club, contact any of the officers:
President - Jamie Connelly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President - Steven P. Bozek - email@example.com
Treasurer - Don Mcdaniel - firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Advisor - Myron Hartman - email@example.com
- Degrees and Majors
- 2-Year Biomedical Engineering Technology