If you are not currently a Penn State student, but would like to take classes with us this semester, please view the course schedule on the Registrar’s Schedule of Courses web page.
Select the following from the drop down boxes to display the courses that meet your criteria:
- "Semester" -- select the semester you'd like to enroll
- "Campus" -- choose New Kensington as the campus
- "Course Subject" -- designate a course subject before clicking "Search Courses"
Once you have determined what class you would like to take, you will need to fill out a Non-Degree Application and a Drop/Add form (pdf). After completion, you may fax both forms to Penn State New Kensington’s Registrar’s Office at: 724-334-6111, or send it via mail to:
Penn State New Kensington
3550 Seventh Street Road
New Kensington, PA 15068
We will process your paperwork and send you a Welcome Packet. If you have any questions, please phone us at: 724-334-6042.
- Course Descriptions - (University Bulletin) - read brief course descriptions for all courses offered.
- Registrar Schedule of Courses - (University Registrar) - access course offerings, scheduling information, view seats remaining in a section.
- Course Syllabi (ANGEL) - access the syllabi for your current courses.