- Current students will be notified when the schedule of courses is published on the web. This is a complete searchable schedule available through LionPATH
- Students should register for classes via the web using LionPATH
- Refer to the Registration Timetable to determine the first day you may register for classes for a particular semester.
- Course enrollment information is available via LionPATH
- Students cannot enroll for classes until they consent to do University business electronically and complete and accept the Financial Responsibility Agreement (FRA) in LionPATH. There will be a hold on registration until this is completed.
- Once the FRA agreement has been accepted and completed, students will be able to register for classes.
- For detailed information concerning your tuition bill please contact the Penn State Office of the Bursar.