International Student Admissions
Penn State New Kensington welcomes new international students to campus every fall. At our campus you will find students from countries such as China, Ghana, India, Korea, Malaysia, Malawi, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, and Uganda.
The New Kensington campus is located on 72 wooded acres in Southwestern Pennsylvania. We are only 17 miles from downtown Pittsburgh and all the sports, arts, and cultural events it has to offer. At Penn State New Kensington, you can get the benefits of a world-class university within miles of one of the most livable cities in the world. We offer the first two years of nearly all of Penn State University's 160+ majors, as well as 9 baccalaureate (4-year) degree programs and 5 associate (2-year) degree programs that can be completed entirely at the New Kensington campus.
Please click on the links below for more information about international students at Penn State New Kensington.
Campus fact sheet (pdf)
- Click the "NON-PA" radio button.
- Click the "Fall/Spring" radio button.
- Select "New Kensington" for location from the drop down menu.
- Click "Show Tuition Schedule."
- Use costs for "Undergraduate, Lower Division including Associate: Freshmen & Sophomore."
- You will also need to add in the cost of mandatory fees by navigating back to the previous page and clicking on each fee at the bottom of the page for the Fall/Spring semester.
Apply now - Students should apply by January 30 for maximum consideration
- Visa information
- Immunization and mandatory health insurance requirements for international students
- About Pittsburgh and the region
Phone: (your country's international direct dialing code) +1-724-334-5466
Toll-free from the United States: 1-888-968-7297
Connect With Us
- Admissions Events
- Admissions Requirements
- After Admission
- Air Force ROTC
- Apply to Penn State
- Contact Admissions
- Dual Enrollment
- Estudiantes Latinos
- Evaluate Transfer Credits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Penn State Credit
- New Student Orientation
- Parents and Families
- Request Information
- The 2+2 Plan
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program
- Tuition and Costs
- Financial Aid