All 4 of our live faculty chats have passed, so we encourage you to watch the recordings below!
Information Sciences & Technology: This event has passed. Please watch the recording.
Communications: This event has passed. Please watch the recording.
Administration of Justice: This event has passed. Please watch the recording.
Psychology: This event has passed. Please watch the recording.
** Remember to fill out our simple attendance form after you attend a chat. We will need to know that you were there so that we can waive your admissions application fee. (More on this in the "After the Chats" section below.)
Before the Chats:
If you’ve never participated in an Adobe Connect chat before, there are a few things to do in advance so that you have a smooth experience the day of the event. The process is easy.
Our Pre-Chat Checklist:
I plan to attend on a computer.
PC users can use a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer and Firefox to attend.
If you are on a Mac, we encourage you to use the Firefox browser to participate.
I plan to attend on a mobile device.
- You will use the “Adobe Connect Mobile” app to attend. If you haven't already installed this app, please visit your designated app source for this free download.
(Want Full System Requirements from Adobe?)
The Day of the Chat:
To join us on the day of the event is easy! (Meeting room URL: meeting.psu.edu/connectwithus )
After the Chats:
We hope you enjoyed this degree program chat. Please complete these two easy steps so that we can waive your admissions application fee.
1. Fill out the simple attendance form after you chat with us. (We need to know that you were there so that we can waive your fee.)
2. Apply online to Penn State New Kensington.
- Visit admissions.psu.edu to start an online application.
- Create your "MyPennState" account and begin your application.
- Call our Admissions department at 724-334-5466 and tell us your User ID (for example: abc5012) so that we may waive your application fee.
- Complete and submit your application. ** Please note -- we cannot refund your money if you have already paid an application fee. Remember to call us before you submit your application to have the fee waived. Thank you!