- Complete the FAFSA each year and must also be enrolled/accepted in an eligible program of study.
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits for undergraduate, 5 credits at the 400-level or above for graduate students).
- Have a high school diploma, a GED, or a passing "ability to benefit" test result.
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen with a valid social security number.
- Be registered with the Selective Service (males, ages of 18 - 25).
- Not have their eligibility suspended or terminated due to drug-related conviction.
- Not be in default on a federal student loan.
- Not owe repayment of a federal grant.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the higher education institution.
Penn State New Kensington
Office of Enrollment Management
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Some evening hours by appointment only
- Financial Aid