During Academic Advising of New Student Orientation, students will:
- Learn more about academics at Penn State
- Meet with an Academic Adviser
- Schedule Fall 2014 Courses
New Student Orientation steps to prep for Academic Advising:
- Complete the Educational Planning Survey.
- Take the Placement Tests.
- Select a date to come to campus for Academic Advising New Student Orientation Day, and confirm your attendance at Pride Day and All Prides Day. REGISTER NOW (*you must test before you can register for Orientation) - THIS LINK WILL BE LIVE SOON, CHECK BACK!
- Prepare for Academic Advising:
All new students (regardless of age) are expected to complete Penn State AWARE (a sexual assault awareness learning module), and student who are 21 and under must complete Penn State SAFE (Student Alcohol Feedback and Education). Following orientation, please check your Penn State Webmail account for information and updates about accessing and completeing Penn State SAFE and Penn State AWARE.
You may log in and complete the Penn State SAFE and Penn State AWARE programs once invitation is sent via email. Information and log on for the SAFE and AWARE online learning resources can be found at http://edge.psu.edu/firstyear/.
- Student Life