• the most important people on campus
• not cold enrollment statistics, but flesh and blood human beings with feelings and
emotions like our own.
• not people to be tolerated so that we do our own thing. THEY ARE OUR THING.
• not dependent on us. Rather, we are dependent on them.
• not an interruption of our work, but the purpose of it.
Without students there would be no need for the institution. - Anonymous
For more information contact:
Student Government Office
Office of Student Life
- Student Activities