id+ and LionCash
What is LionCash?
The Penn State id+ card is the University's official identification card. It provides access to a variety of University resources.
By adding funds to your id+ card, you can take advantage of using your id card as you would cash! This free and convenient program is called LionCash.
How can I use LionCash on campus?
- Add funds instantly to your id+ account online
by using a Visa, MasterCard credit or debit card
- Visit an on-campus dining location and swipe your card to pay. You will save 10% on your dining purchases!
What else can I do with an id+ card?
- Make purchases at on-campus dining locations and save 10%
- Borrow books from the library with one swipe
- Pay for purchases at the campus bookstore
- Access free newspapers on campus (The New York Times, USA Today, and the Valley News Dispatch) through the Student Newspaper Readership Program
- Use it as a form of photo ID during voting
- Make purchases at off-campus dining locations (see list of merchants in the area)
- Link your id+ card to your PNC Bank account (if applicable)
- Parents and families -- you can deposit funds to your student's LionCash balance
Still have questions?Visit the LionCash+ website for more information.
- Student Services