As a member of DreamSpark, Penn State New Kensington is able to distribute free Microsoft software with a license that never expires to IST students who are taking a STEM course and IST faculty who are teaching a STEM-related course or conducting research in a STEM-related field. A STEM course is any credit-course at Penn State New Kensington that is Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics.
- Read and review the license terms of the DreamSpark EULA. Violation of the terms in the agreement can result in revoked DreamSpark access and possible legal action.
- E-mail a copy of your eLion schedule to email@example.com from your PSU e-mail account. Your eligibility will be reviewed and confirmed. The next steps will be communicated to you via your PSU email address.
To obtain software:
- After you have received your Dreamspark account credentials, log into the system (http://psnkdreamspark.onthehub.com) using your username and password that was e-mailed to you from DreamSpark. If you cannot find the e-mail from DreamSpark with your login credentials, you can click on the link "I've forgotten my password!" and your password will be e-mailed to you. NOTE: Your username to this system is your full PSU e-mail address.
- Select the software you would like to order and add it to your shopping cart.
- Complete the check-out process
- Download your software title.
- Burn the downloaded ISO image to the appropriate media (CD/DVD).
- Install the software title on your computer.
DreamSpark Support Contact Information
DreamSpark Support Website: https://www.dreamspark.com/Support/FAQ/Default.aspx
Other questions or access issues can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Support
- Information Technology