Penn State New Kensington offers two options for wireless connectivity. To learn more, click on the appropriate link.
For current students, faculty, or staff with an active Penn State Access Account
For visitors with no Penn State Access Account. Keep the following things in mind when using the visitor wireless network:
- It's an unsecured connection and caution should be used when sending or receiving sensitive information.
- It's not intended to be used by anyone other than visitors to Penn State.
- It's designed to accomodate general tasks of visitors, such as checking email and web browsing. It is not intended for video streaming.
- It has limited bandwidth.
- It's technical support is provided by AT&T Wi-Fi Technical Operations Center (888-888-7520 or e-mail email@example.com).
For the complete news release on Visitor Wireless, visit http://news.psu.edu/story/318756/2014/06/19/campus-life/penn-state-offer-free-att-wi-fi-campus-visitors.
- Academic Support
- Information Technology