Your Access Account is your University-wide computer account. Activating your Access Account allows you to:
- Log on to classroom and laboratory computers at Penn State New Kensington
- Access your Penn State E-mail account (Your e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. More about E-mail.)
- Access your Penn State Access Account Storage Space (Learn more about PASS)
- Access Angel, Penn State's course management system.
- Access eLion to register for courses, manage your financial aid, and more.
Learn more about Penn State's Account Services...
To Activate Your Account
Access Account activation must be done in person at the Computer Center, and a photo ID must be presented at the time of activation. If you have any questions about activating your account, please call the Computer Center Helpdesk at 724-334-6081.
Your Access Account Password
Your password must be changed at least once a year, and more often is recommended. Change your password at http://www.work.psu.edu/password
Computer Center Helpdesk Support
044 Blissell Library & Computer Center Building
Submit a helpdesk request
Hours of operation
M-Th: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
F: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Academic Support
- Information Technology