There are two different on-campus locations for food service at Penn State New Kensington.
Café 780 features several food stations to help feed your hunger:
- Prime House - hand-tossed pizzas, subs, fresh-baked breadsticks, soft pretzels
- Wrap station - made-to-order wraps and paninis
- Joe's Contemporary American Kitchen - flame-broiled hamburgers, homemade soups, salads
Fresh portable fare such as sandwiches, salads, and parfaits, are popular items.
Cafe 780 Hours and Location:
The Junction is open early and features:
- beverages -- gourmet coffees, espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, and made-to-order fruit smoothies
- baked goods and pastries made fresh every morning
- fresh portable fare, such as sandwiches, salads and parfaits
The Junction Hours and Location:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Located in the main lobby by the front entrance,
Administration Building upper level [campus map]
Methods of Payment at on-campus dining locations:
Cash, credit cards, debit cards (as credit), and LionCash are accepted here.
Catering is available upon request for campus events. Catering requests should be submitted online through CaterTrax. Catering inquiries should be directed toward Mike Tokarek.
Food Service is provided by an external contractor, AVI Fresh.
Mike Tokarek, Resident Director
- Student Services