Welcome to Penn State New Kensington!
Why choose Penn State New Kensington?
- Because of world-renowned, award-winning faculty.
- Because of the over 160 academic degree programs.
- Because of the unique environment provided by a small campus setting that's part of a large, research university.
- Because of the welcoming, friendly atmosphere.
- Because of the opportunity to complete all four years of your degree here, or to transition to another Penn State campus.
- Because of the numerous clubs, organizations, and varsity athletic opportunities available.
- Because of the prestige of a Penn State degree.
It's important to know exactly what you're looking for when you start searching for the right college or university for you. Penn State New Kensington offers students a world of opportunities, all within a uniquely individual, small class setting. If you want all the advantages of a large school without the large school environment, consider Penn State New Kensington.
Visit our Virtual Tour to see what the campus is like, and click on some of the other links below to learn more about us.
Learn more about how to apply, admissions requirements, and how to schedule a visit to the campus.Undergraduate Admissions »
Find out what types of financial aid are available, how to apply, and how much it costs to attend Penn State New Kensington.Costs and Student Aid »
Explore the different majors Penn State New Kensington has to offer, as well as other academic opportunities, such as internships and fellowships.Academics »
Getting involved at Penn State New Kensington is easy. Find out what opportunities there are for you to get involved on campus, make new friends, and make your experience more fun!Student Life »
- Admissions Events
- Admissions Requirements
- After Admission
- Air Force ROTC
- Apply to Penn State
- Contact Admissions
- Dual Enrollment
- Evaluate Transfer Credits
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting Penn State Credit
- New Student Orientation
- Parents and Families
- Request Information
- The 2+2 Plan
- The G.R.E.A.T. Program
- Tuition and Costs
- Financial Aid